Thursday, May 24, 2012

Katherine Heigl & Baby Adalaide


But as Katherine Heigl headed out for lunch in Beverly Hills yesterday, she was finally ready to introduce her newly-adopted daughter Adalaide to the world. 
Beaming as she carried the little girl in her baby carrier, Katherine gave a glimpse of her daughter's face as she headed into the restaurant.
Hello Adalaide! Katherine Heigl introduced her newly-adopted daughter to the world at a family lunch in Beverly Hills yesterday

Sleeping beauty: The little girl didn't stir as she was toted by her mother


Katherine has been very vocal on her thoughts about adoption, insisting there is nothing she likes more than being able to offer a home to an otherwise disadvantaged child.
She said: 'My feeling about adoption is, Why not? There's nothing about it that makes it any less meaningful of a relationship in my mind. 
'My husband and I wanted to have a baby, and to us it didn't matter how it happened. Adoption has been a part of my life and a part of my family, so it was how I wanted to start. It felt natural and right to me.'

Mother and me time: Katherine was later seen heading out with her mother in Beverly Hills

New addition: Katherine has always been open about her thoughts surrounding adoption
New addition: Katherine has always been open about her thoughts surrounding adoption

Falling in love: Katherine can't help but look at her baby instead of where she's going
Falling in love: Katherine can't help but look at her baby instead of where she's going
Juggling act: Katherine's legs bend at the knee as she struggles with carrier

No comments:

Post a Comment