Monday, February 13, 2012

Jessica Simpson Fears No Wedge!!!

I've always loved Jessica Simpson. Sure, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she seems harmless and kind. Sort of like a puppy. Cute, but don't expect them to fetch your slippers. When she divorced Nick Lachey, I was firmly Team Nick, but after watching her subsequent heartbreak at the hands of several men, I'm happy that she has now found love. I mean.....can you imagine putting up with John Mayer's douchiness for that long? ugh. Remember when he wasn't suck a self absorbed narcissist? Anyway, I digress.... Jess now has a fashion "empire". I don't love her fashion line, but it's cute, reasonably priced, and hey, at least it's not the crap that Paris Hilton is putting out there. Sure, Jess doesn't always dress to flatter her figure, but I've really liked her pregnancy style, maybe because it's quite similar to my own. Stretchy maxi dresses are so comfy, they feel like stylish pajamas, and with a belly and boobs that big, trust me when I say no one is looking at anything else (for me it was my expanding ass and arms. Many women are in flip flops at this stage of pregnancy, but Jess appears to be fearless when it comes to heal height. Hey, if you're just walking from the restaurant table to the car, it's doable. For me, I developed Huge cankles, so this wasn't possible, although I would have rocked these if I could. Here's a great maxi dress that's similar to the one Jess is wearing. Finish it off with a versatile blazer and wedges .

No comments:

Post a Comment