Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Janelle Evans Getting Breast Implants

Good Lord Janelle, way to keep it klassy. Let this young woman's life be a lesson in priorities. I'm all for surgery in moderation, but how about paying your child support? Or getting custody of your child back? Although.....perhaps it's best if Jace remains with his grandma. Sigh.


 Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans is going under the knife for a breast augmentation -- "She's wanted it for a long time," a source close to Evans tells Us about the 20-year-old's plans for a boob job. "She's been to a consultation and is bragging to everyone that she's going to get them done."
"She just doesn't want to be as small up there anymore, I guess. Gary is kind of egging her on to do it, too," the source adds, referring to Evans' marine boyfriend Gary Head.
Evans follows in the footsteps of Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham, who went from an A to a C cup in early 2011.

"I thought I lost 'boobage' from having a baby," Abraham told Us during a visit to our New York City offices in June. "It was a challenging time, [but] it's helped my confidence and [made me] feel more li

No comments:

Post a Comment