Friday, March 16, 2012

Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio All Set for Post Baby Modelling

Alessandra Ambrosio already has gigs booked for after her baby arrives. Most women go back to work after baby is born, but most women aren't supermodels who make their money off their body (and face).


'I already have jobs planned for afterwards so hopefully will be back in shape!' Ambrosio told Vogue.co.uk. That's some great motivation!!
'I told my booker and my manager; "I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it'll be fine."'
The 30-year-old famously walked in a Victoria's Secret lingerie show while two months pregnant (and was still so trim not even her booker knew), and has been regularly seen modelling since then, including at Sao Paulo Fashion Week in January for label Colcci when she was five months along.
However, she has admitted that she'll stay away for the runway for the time being.
'I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby - all editorial, no more catwalk now,' she added.


A campaign Ambrosio shot for British label Monsoon has provided the model with inspiration for her maternity style. 
'I loved all the flowy dresses. I already knew I was pregnant when we shot it, so I was like; "I need this, and this, and this for summer!".
'When you're pregnant you just want to be comfortable - but I wear more or less the same as I do when I'm not pregnant: pregnancy denim with normal tops and flat shoes. But when the belly starts to really stick out, I'll want the floaty dresses!'


This will be the second child for Ambrosio and her fiance Jamie Mazur. 'My little girl, Anja, is really excited,' she said about the imminent birth.
'We had a baby shower yesterday and she took the presents from everyone for me and was telling them, "No, it's my baby."'

Pregnancy certainly suits Ambrosio. 


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2116064/Alessandra-Ambrosio-booking-post-birth-gigs.html#ixzz1pJlbtHpB


No comments:

Post a Comment