Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jessica Alba and Daughters on Cover of Parenting Magazine

Jessica Alba poses with her adorable children Haven, seven months and Honor Marie, six, in the April issue of Parenting Magazine. Gorgeous photos!!!





The 30-year-old actress told the latest issue of Parenting magazine that her husband and father to her daughters, Cash Warren, is soft when it comes to disciplining their little ones - making her look tough in comparison.

She revealed: ‘I'm the disciplinarian. I think it's because I was kind of a naughty kid myself - I'd push my parents' buttons and test them to see how much I could get away with. Cash, meanwhile, was always the perfect kid - the straight-A student who was everyone's sweetheart. It was never in him to be naughty. I think I just know, from me being that other kind of child, how to cut off bad behavior and redirect it.’

Alba continues, ‘So when Honor tries to do something she shouldn't, I have to say to Cash, “Let her know right from the beginning that she can't”. I'll put her in time-out and tell her, “Think about the choices you've made”.’


However, the 30-year-old believes she couldn't have made a better choice when it comes to her husband - who she met on the set of Fantastic Four in 2004.
Apparently he is the perfect balance for carrying out parenting tasks.
‘Cash is a super dad. If I'm with Haven, he'll make Honor's lunch or take her to the park. They see movies or draw together - she'll even watch sports with him.’


The April edition of Parenting is on news stands now.








No comments:

Post a Comment