Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jessica Simpson Has a Lot of Amniotic Fluid


Jess went on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and talked about the reason behind her huge bump, and no it's not twins.  It's amniotic fluid! Love Jess for always being so candid. 



'Apparently I have a LOT of amniotic fluid!' Jessica Simpson told Jimmy Kimmel about her larger than average baby bump on his talk show last night


Such a joker! Jessica also told Kimmel that when her water breaks 'it will be like a fire hydrant!'
Such a joker! Jessica also told Kimmel that when her water breaks 'it will be like a fire hydrant!'

The 31-year-old singer told Jimmy Kimmel last night that she had been told by doctors that the excess fluid was to blame for her larger than average baby bump. 
And last week Jessica told chat show host Ellen that she still has a month to go, as the star is due to give birth April 20th. 
Jessica joked: 'I feel I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo haa! Apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever my water breaks it will be like a fire hydrant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment