Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kim Zolciak Talks 4th Pregnancy


She only gave birth to baby Kroy Jr last May, but a delighted Kim Zolciak has announced she is pregnant again with her fourth child.
The 33-year-old Real Housewives of Atlanta star showed off her baby bump as she posed for a photograph in the new issue of Life & Style magazine. 
The new baby is due in the summer and is Kim's second child with husband Kroy Biermann. 


Excited: Kim Zolciak announced she is pregnant with her fourth child in the new issue of Life & Style magazine

'Kroy and I are so excited,' Kim told the magazine. 'To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing.'
Kim, who has two daughters, Brielle, 15 and nine-year-old Ariana from a previous relationship, is four months pregnant with the baby. 
'People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows,' said Kim, who has yet to find out the sex of the baby.
'I’m so excited that KJ will have a little buddy,' she added.
According to RadarOnline, Kim does in fact know the sex of her baby - reporting the reality star is expecting another little boy. 
A source told Star magazine: 'They're so excited because Kim already had two girls and now that she's having a second son, the family will be balanced out with two of each,' the website reports. 

'I definitely think being 10 years older, I have a lot more patience,' she said in an interview with Bravo. 
'I was a single mom with a four-year-old and a newborn the last time. So I just had to get through the day. 


Hello world! Kim's newborn son, full name Kroy Jagger Jr, made his TV début on the reality show last week
Hello world! Kim's son, full name Kroy Jagger Jr, made his TV début on the reality show last year

'And now I'm in a position where I have Kroy. I feel like with my girls, because I was working two jobs, I missed some of their milestones because I was trying to just make money and pay the bills.
And her daughters are enjoying spending time with their little brother too. 
'Ariana, my 10-year-old, is my little helper,' said Kim. 'She knows what he eats and she knows everything about him. 
'If he's fussy, she's like, "He's gotta burp." I mean, she's on point.


Reputation: The popular reality show is renown for showcasing arguments between it's stars
Reputation: The popular reality show is renown for showcasing arguments between it's stars

 
'And Brielle, being 14, she's in and out of the house. She has a bit of a social life. But she's like, "Mom, he's just so cute." She's really adjusted well, and she adores him.'
The blissfully happy reality show star says she is counting her lucky stars since her marriage and baby. 
'My life has definitely changed. I never thought in a million years that I would just meet somebody and my life would just change so much, so fast.
'I can't tell you how many times I just walk around every day and thank God. I'm just so blessed.'
For more on Kim, log on to Life & Style

No comments:

Post a Comment