Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Alyson Hannigan Takes Satyana For a Hair Cut in Santa Monica


 Alyson Hannigan spent the day having fun with her three-year-old daughter Satyana at the hairdressers in Santa Monica yesterday.
Who needs a glitzy premiere! Alyson Hannigan and her daughter Satyana are having plenty of fun back in LA

    Hannigan is currently at home in LA after her American Reunion castmates are in London to promote the new sequel.
    Sharing a laugh: Hannigan and her husband Alexis Denisof laughed at their daughter

    Last week, it appeared she ran into some luggage problems when returning from New York's JFK to Los Angeles' LAX airport.
    She asked her Twitter followers for advice after admitting she misplaced a bag.
    She tweeted: 'I left a bag :/... yeah they SHOULD find my luggage!!!'
    And although due to give birth for another few months, Hannigan said she thought she would trick people into thinking she was in her first trimester.

    Not long now: Hannigan and Denisof are expecting a sibling for their daughter

    She said: 'I think for giggles I'm gonna start telling people I'm only 3 months pregnant.'
    When appearing on The Rachael Ray Show last week, she said: 'The last couple of times I've been at stores, people have been like, "Oh you're ready to pop, right?''
    'I'm like, "Actually I have a couple more months," Somebody said, "You're sure there's not two?" I keep asking my doctor the same thing.'
    Hannigan and her husband are expecting their second child in June.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment