Friday, April 13, 2012

Natalie Portman's Post Baby Style


During the first year of motherhood, most women neglect their style ritual in favour of comfortable clothing and sensible footwear.
But Natalie Portman has revealed having a baby has had the opposite effect.
While she once spent her days wearing baggy jeans and t-shirts, giving birth to son Aleph has motivated the 30-year-old actress to make more of an effort.
Natalie Portman
Natalie portman
Portman
The actress told WWD: 'I’ve been trying to look more like a lady recently.
'I used to be happy in a T-shirt and sweatpants, and now I feel like I want to make myself a little more grown up — now that I’m a mom.'
And her style inspiration?
She said: 'My grandmother will not leave the house without perfect hair and perfect makeup and her splash of perfume.'

Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman
 Natalie nailed her red carpet looks during award season earlier this year

Natalie, who gave birth last year, has since adopted a more elegant style. As the face of Christian Dior perfume, she also has access to an enviable designer wardrobe.
Wearing a stunning vintage Dior ballgown, Natalie looked the epitome of old-fashioned Hollywood glamour at the Oscars earlier this year.
.
Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman


No comments:

Post a Comment