Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Molly Sims Is Having a Boy



Molly Sims Is Having a Boy!Credit: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com
Looks like Molly Sims doesn't have to worry about her first born stealing from her collection of high heels!
On Tuesday's episode of The Talk, the pregnant model stopped by the show where she announced the sex of her and hubby Scott Stuber's first child.
"Everyone has asked me," Sims tells the daytime TV show's co-hosts Julie ChenSara GilbertSharon OsbourneAisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood. "We are having a baby boy!"
Due in June, Sims, 38, has had some funny anecdotes about her first pregnancy so far.
On Thursday, the star told Us Weekly that covers her baby bump with a sheet when she sits down to watch her favorite shows: Dateline and 48 Hours!
"It's to make sure my kid is not, like, a serial killer," she explained. "I love those shows, but I'm like, 'can they hear what they are saying?' so I cover my belly."
The 5-foot-9 model tied the knot with Stuber, a movie producer, in September at the Frank Cafaretta Vineyard in Napa, Calif.

No comments:

Post a Comment